Compliance with the Standard on the accessibility of a website.
The website makes constant efforts to ensure compliance by the Government of Quebec Standard on information resources on the accessibility of a website (SGQRI 008-01). For more information on this standard, see the page Standard on the accessibility of a website .
This site has features that allow very good accessibility of its content:
- The layout of the site is effected by means of a style sheet to ensure that the structure of the information is preserved. The site uses an external style sheet so that the user can substitute its own stylesheet.
A default size is defined for each text element of the site. The user has the possibility to adjust from the dedicated browser function:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Menu "View" then "Text Size"
- Firefox: Menu "View" then "Zoom"
- Safari: Menu "View" then "Zoom In" / "Zoom Out"
Explanation of icons:
The icon "This link will open in a new window." is used to identify any link opens a new window.
The icon « Warning, this may include web content accessibility barriers because it comes from a third party that is not subject to the standard of the Quebec government on the accessibility of a website. » means that the content is not managed by the webmaster and may not be consistent with SGQRI 008-01.
The icon indicates that the document is in PDF format.
- The green bullet indicate that the event status is: Confirmed.
- The orange bullet indicate that the event status is: To Be Confirmed.
- The red bullet indicate that the event status is: Canceled.
Help to read the attached documents:
You will find the site of downloadable PDF documents. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe website .
The following computer tools have been used to verify the conformity of this Web site SGQRI 008-01:
- W3C HTML and CSS validators
- Firefox Add-ons:
- Firebug, version 1.12.5
- Web Developer Toolbar, version 1.2.5
- Total ValidatorPro version 8.0.0
- Color contrast analyser version 1.5.13 for MAC
- VoiceOver (Computer adaptive technology)
For questions about the Club and its activities, please contact us at the following address:
JCNA: Jaguar Clubs of North America.
HACK: Hudson Antique Car Club.